Carbon 2.1.1 is out. You can download Carbon as a .ZIP archive, NuGet package, Chocolatey package, or from the PowerShell Gallery. It may take a week or two for the package to show up at chocolatey.org.
- Fixed: unable to publish module to PowerShell Gallery because
RequiredAssembliesmodule manifest data used an absolute path generated with
$PSScriptRoot, which aren’t allowed in module manifests.
- Fixed: missing PowerShell Gallery tags, license URI, project URI, and release notes metadata.
- Fixed: copyright date in module manifest is 2015.
- Fixed: PowerShell gallery missing function list.
- Fixed: Restricted user accounts can’t import Carbon (issue #180).
Carbon_PrivilegeDSC resource fails to remove all a user’s privileges (issue #178).
Remove-IniEntryfails to remove last INI entry in a file (issue #179).